Love Lavender? The essential oil we use to delicatly perfume our soap is unique to Tasmania.
- The combination of fresh Tasmanian goat milk with good-for-your-skin oils will leave your skin feel soft and happy.
- Colours come from skin loving natural Australian and Brazilian clays - no artificial.
- You won't want to use any other soap once you have tried this precious heart shaped soap that will help you relax and feel calm!
- Each soap is carefully wrapped in a eco-friendly tissue paper and its goodness is locked in a compostable box.
Our Lovely Ingredients:
Oils (From Tasmanian Olive, Organic Ethical Coconut, Canola, Sunflower, Grapeseed), Tasmanian Goat Milk, Lye, Tasmanian Lavender Essential Oil, Purple & Australian White Kaolin Clay, Himalayan Salt.
For external use only.
Some more facts about our lavender essential oil: Possibly the world’s most universally used essential oil, Lavender has a distinct, beautifully floral aroma unlike any other.
Lavender is also perhaps the matriarch of the essential oil industry in Tasmania. Brought to our shores in early 1900s, EOT’s current crops were originally cultivated from true French Lavender sourced from the Maritime Alps in Provence (which, funnily enough, enjoys a similar climate to ours).
With our long summer days and cool breezes blowing off the Southern Ocean at night, Tasmania’s climate and soil conditions are ideal for cultivating Lavender. We have worked closely with the University of Tasmania over many years to establish “Tasmanian Lavender” which is now recognised as its own distinctive sub-species.
Tasmanian Lavender is grown at several locations around the state, including on site at Brookfield, south of Hobart, and our supplier has developed innovative agronomic, harvest and distillation techniques to deliver a consistent, aromatherapy grade oil of the highest quality.
- Net Weight 90g minimum.
- Cold Process soap.
- Stamped by hand.
- Patterns may vary as each soap is carefully crafted by hand.
- No palm oil.