- This event has passed.
Sparkling, Pinot and Live Music
14 February @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us on Valentine’s Day for an afternoon of Sparkling Rose and delicious pizza whilst listening to the beautiful vocals of Louise Goich.
* Made to order wood fired pizzas by Flamecake
* Live music with Louise Goich
* Enjoy a bottle of Maeve Vintage Sparkling Rose (recent medal winner at Tasmanian Wine show)
* Tasmanian gin, rum, cider, beer and soft drink sales. No BYO drinks of any kind. (including thermos’) Complimentary rainwater supplied.
* Off lead areas available if you wish to bring your valentine pooch.
* EFTPOS available
* Free entry
*** Bookings required for inside and outside undercover areas. Contact Paul 0427 679 096 ***
No bookings necessary for grassed outside areas but bring a fold up chair or picnic blanket